Enhancing Individual Lives
Changing lives begins by offering the broadest range of services to as many individuals as possible. Giving people with disabilities and other barriers the chance to realize their highest levels of personal and economic independence is essential to our mission.
At Goodwill of Orange County, we’ve designed a variety of programs to meet the challenges you face. Our basic services help people from all walks of life feel more successful, valuable and dignified. We help program participants identify and develop personal and professional skills in preparation for employment in the community. Our services include:
- Bilingual Services
- Computer Lab
- External Situational Analysis
- Job Exploration
- Job Seeking Skills Training
- Mobility Training
- Personal Development and Grooming
- Vocational English
A variety of support services are also available to meet the special needs of participants enrolled in Goodwill programs.
Goodwill helped put me on the right road. I have a future and hope. It is the best gift I ever got.
Our Goodwill Services team will:
- Work with you to identify your work skills, experience and interests
- Create a plan with your vocational goals in mind
- Provide job leads in the community based on your strengths
- Work hard to help you locate employment
- Help you start or advance your career — a career that enables you to achieve your dreams
It’s reassuring to know that Goodwill of Orange County is here to help local men and women find greater economic independence. Through increased opportunities, they’ll have a broader range of life choices.
Contact us today to get started with basic services.
714.547.6308 Ext. 328 or via email